Even if you're not planning on putting in a big garden this year, you might want to have a collection of seeds in your long-term food storage. Survival Seeds are made just for this purpose. They come in a resealable Mylar pouch. Each seed type comes in a plastic, rather than paper, packet. Included in the packet are:
- Lincoln Peas: 5 oz.
- Detroit Dark Red Beets: 10 grams
- Kentucky Wonder Brown Pole Bean: 5 oz.
- Yolo Wonder Pepper: 5 grams
- Champion Radish: 10 grams
- Lucullus Swiss Chard: 10 grams
- Black Beauty: 10 grams
- Waltham Butternut Winter Squash: 10 grams
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach: 10 grams
- Scarlet Nantes Carrots: 10 grams
- Long Green Improved Cucumber: 10 grams
- Rutgers Tomato: 5 grams
- Golden Acre Cabbage: 10 grams
- Romaine Paris Island Cos Lettuce: 5 grams
- Golden Bantem Sweet Corn: 5 oz.
- Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion: 10 grams
I'd love to hear about your garden plans/dreams/ideas for this year!