Monday, January 17, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 391: Baby reunion

Wow, a friend of mine sent me a picture of us together with our babies in 2011 (Inga at around 5 months old, her with her first baby). Thank you Desiree!


Cavigal is advertising its next soccer camp and Ivy is featured on the poster!


We got everyone tested and...the positives are still positive! Boo...we'll re-test Zari and Ivy on Wednesday and see if they can go to school at some point this week.

I helped Eric work on the front apartment this afternoon. We got more metal rails embedded in place (marking the final height of the finished subfloor). It's slow, fiddly work because everything has to be placed just right, down to the last millimeter.

I'm still feeling a bit off and more tired than usual. I also admit I have a hard time slowing down...but I am already so behind. Argh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...