Saturday, September 24, 2022

Chores and thrift stores

4,468 steps

In the morning, I gave the kids a list of chores (put your laundry away, vacuum your bedroom, and vacuum one other room). I told them that I would be back in an hour and expected their chores to be done when I came home. If not, I'd give them one more job to do.

Then I went off all by myself to the thrift store! I needed some winter pajamas and found those and more. The chores were all done when I got home. Well done :)

The rest of the day was relaxed. Eric took Ivy to a soccer game and I got a ride with Inga to hers. It was one of those idyllic fall days: warm in the sun, cool in the shade, crisp air, and a gentle breeze.

Dinner was steamed broccoli, pork chops with melted pepper spread (https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019370-melted-pepper-spread), and ice cream.

We watched a movie after dinner, but I had to leave right before the end for a breech live session. It was quite lively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...