Thursday, August 06, 2026

It's hard to wrap my head around school already being started! And all 3 kids have soccer practice right after school, so they don't get home until 6 pm.

I'm redecorating my bedroom a bit. I don't want to repaint the walls, but I'm changing out the bedspreads, curtains, and lamps and painting the side tables. I had a bedspread that I sewed about 15 years ago and I've had to repair it a few times. It's ripped so many times now that it's time to retire :)

Lots of video editing today. Always something to keep me on my toes!

Our amazing repair guy / brick mason / handyman is starting work on the carriage house. Plumbing and electric is the first order of business. There's just one more wall to frame. Then inspections...then insulation and wall finishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...