I will of course be writing them a very eloquent letter explaining why breastfeeding is NOT sexually explicit and should be allowed on their site.
FYI, here are the standards for posting videos on You Tube:
- it can't show pornography or sexually explicit content
- it can't show a dangerous or illegal act, or real violence
- it's not a shock site (like showing dead bodies, war footage, etc)
- it can't post copyrighted material
- no hate speech, predatory behavior, stalking, threats, etc...
So, if you have a spare moment, write to You Tube and ask them to reinstate my video. It's called "Latching On" and my username is rixaf.