- ICAN's response to ACOG and the AABC.
- The Big Push for Midwives asserts that ACOG is out of touch with the needs of childbearing families.
- Permission to Mother (a family doctor blogger): Time to deal with ACOG
- The Mommy Blowg talks about the latest from ACOG
- Midwifery World says it's a shocker (sarcasm intended)
- Friends of Missouri Midwives asks its readers what they think of the statement
- TrueBirth responds
- House of Harris points out the contradictions
- VBAC Warrior responds with a drawing
- Jill says ACOG makes her laugh
- Jennifer Block (author of Pushed) examines the notion of a cause célèbre
- Sagefemme briefly shares her thoughts
- Tina Cassidy (author of Birth: The Surprising History of How We Are Born) responds
- A new midwife shares her thoughts.
- Descent takes a somewhat earthy approach to ACOG
- BlogHer discusses the research
- A MDC mama writes a parody of the ACOG statement
- Hathor the Cow Goddess is drawing cartoons: Your choice and Protect our, um...women
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Responses are rolling in! Let me know if you see any others and I will post them: