Over the past few weeks, I've complied a list of the weirder search terms people use to find this blog. The most common "normal" search terms are things you'd expect: what does giving birth feel like, breech birth, pregnant belly photos, etc.
Now onto the strange/funny ones. There are a lot of questions regarding poop and/or butts as they relate to childbirth.
- when constipated does passing a stool feel like child birth
- i feel like i have to poop, is that the babies head
- pooping while giving birth
- im birthing a child from my a$$
Odd things in the vagina...
- can a baby push down so much that it will be born premature?
- 31 week fetus head felt bulging in perineum
- is it normal to feel da baby move and something warm in my vagina area
- letting my child to play with my vagina
Other pregnancy & birth-related sensations
- labour feeling of bowling
- giving birth feels like you're dying
- why does childbirth burn
- what does my baby feel when i orgasm
This falls into the "I really don't want to click on your search results" category
- lactation lust
How about combining these two: FLEXIBLE JAPANESE BABES DO SENSUAL ARMWRESTLING
- flexible Japanese babe
- sensual armwrestling
- effect of epitocyn on the baby (We now offer epidurals and Pitocin in one convenient injection, the "Epitocyn")
- Successfully self inducing at 35 weeks
- placenta phasia
- stand and dilver (wanna dilver with me?)
These made me laugh:
- Pregnant women getting caught eating while in labor
- ridiculous birth plans (flattered to be #1 in google search for this one!)
- how 2 deliver d baby (#1: stop texting)
- closest feeling to labor for a guy
- why do i feel like i need a baby (I don't know, why do you?)
And my all-time favorite from a while back:
- can a vagina pickle a cucumber?