Friday, July 17, 2020

French déconfinement day 68

15,265 steps

I started the morning with a nice 5K run past the port. Since I didn't want to wait an hour until the kids got ready, I went by myself. Then I listened to them all practice piano and helped on occasion with accompaniments.

After lunch, Inga was the only child who wanted to go swimming, so she and Eric went on their own. She learned how to equalize her ears and dive deep.

I took the other kids on a walk with no particular destination. I told them: "Each of you gets to take turns leading. Go wherever you want and we'll follow."

Ivy went all around Old Nice, choosing the narrowest and least familiar streets. Dio grumbled about how it was SO BORING and he just wanted to go home. Zari went to the mist fountains, only to find they were closed. We went to the sparkling water fountain on the way home, which also puts off mist. Bonus--the fountain was working this time!

A little stop-motion film by Zari.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...