Thursday, January 21, 2021

French renovations, Day 31: Goodbye debris!

The debris isn't gone, but it's all hiding away in bags now. I estimate we have about 400 bags in the room. All of which have to be carried down and disposed of...but I'm not thinking about that tonight! I'm celebrating the conquest of Debris Mountain.
 


I woke up at 5 am this morning and couldn't sleep, so I read in bed for a while. I had just fallen back asleep when the 7 am alarm rang. I asked Eric to take care of the kids and I went back to bed!

We both worked in the morning ("real" work, not renovating) and headed down to the communist apartment after lunch.

After dinner I went to a grant planning meeting. I now have deadlines for a rough draft of our grant application. Yay? Writing grants is a necessary evil.

ps, Eric is doing a reading today (5 pm PST, 8 pm EST). You're all invited! https://www.writingxwriters.org/event-details/readings-by-writers-eric-freeze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...