Saturday, April 10, 2021

French renovations, Day 110: Ugh, too much computer time!

3,722 steps

I was working all day. It's entirely my fault. I should have just called it a weekend and done fun stuff. But I had so much to do and was feeling motivated to get it done. And then in the evening we had a live session, so even more work.

Everyone else went and played soccer in the morning. Then because Eric didn't have enough soccer, he played pickup with a group of adults in the afternoon. We watched Wadjda this afternoon, a new film from Saudi Arabia. The kids really liked it and were all incensed about the unfairness for girls in that country.

I did go on a 30-minute walk and make dinner. That's the grand sum of what I did when I wasn't sitting in front of a computer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...