Sunday, September 20, 2026

Fancy dance

Dio and Inga went to the high school homecoming dance yesterday...and I still don't have any pictures! They are waiting for their friends to send them the photos. We had an "after party" at our house with tons of food. The kids put on the original "Mean Girls" movie until it was time for the party to end. We have heaps of leftover food now.

We're all tired as I didn't get home from dropping friends off and cleaning up the kitchen until well after 1 am. We decided to mutually cancel our usual Sunday potluck & swim since everyone was tired.

I played Ultimate again--it's been really fun and I think I'll keep it up. It's definitely a good contrast to exercising by myself.

The weather is supposed to shift from upper 80s (28-30 C) to low 60s (16-17 C) for the high. Wow! We are going to have a fire and make Smores with this cooler weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...