Friday, December 12, 2008

Tomato soup recipe

A reader requested the recipe for the tomato soup that Zari had so happily smeared all over her face and belly. It's on this post; scroll down to "country tomato bisque." It makes a big batch of soup, which I like because it freezes very well.


  1. My name is Tanya Edwards and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I.m no medical guru or anything like that. I.m just a mom who figured out a system that works better than all the famous diets you tried (you know, the ones that didn.t work?). Hopefully my story can inspire you to try my method and lose some weight!

    See how it can change your life like it did mine. Come and read the REAL story.

  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to try this out:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...