Saturday, April 02, 2011

Postpartum belly: 4 weeks after

This will probably be my last postpartum belly shot for a while. I'm pretty much back to normal except for a slightly squishy belly.
Lots of crazy things happening around here, but it's super late. I will save that for another day. Let me leave you with some now-and-then pictures of Inga. She is getting so chubby! She definitely has lost that newborn look. I can't believe she is already one month old. Sigh...
1 week old
4 weeks old
2 1/2 weeks old
4 weeks old

11 comments:

  1. When are you going to add your newest Canadian butt baby to the side panel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it has been a month! I am due in the next 5 weeks and I am so excited to have a newborn. So sad that it doesn't last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love those chubby cheeks! And I am so glad Inga is already getting to use the quilt I made her! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS! I just love how they fill out...she is a dolly dolly dolly, you will treasure these pics for life!

    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your idea of taking photos of your shrinking pp uterus. If it were me I'd still be "losing" baby fat after 7 years, so I am glad you thought of this great idea first. Congratulations on the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever pick out her middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous. And I can totally see you in her face!

    My baby's chunking-up too. Slow down babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh bless her! She looks SO much like you, Rixa, what a lucky little woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness she is a chunk! My son was an excellent nurser and fattened up super quice too! Good job Mamma! Keep on keepin on! Good luck with the move! Awsome house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt in the first two pictures (and the cute baby of course). Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first quilt is Dio's birth quilt. I made that center panel. My youngest sister made the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...