Abdominal binding is an ancient practice across many cultures. I've always wanted to try it, and I'm thrilled to have the chance after this baby is born. Stay tuned for a review!
Vespa & The Ladybird Post Pregnancy Recovery Belly Wraps are essential to help new moms recover and heal from pregnancy and childbirth. The wraps have been specifically designed for maximum belly shrinkage as they have the widest Velcro fastening strip on the market. They shrink as the new mom's tummy shrinks for longer than any other wrap.
Originally launched in Australia in 2009 by Kim Vespa, Founder and Director, and then the UK and Europe in 2010, the Vespa & The Ladybird brand is now available in the USA for the first time. Available in environmentally friendly bamboo lined belly wraps (The Plush Range), and lightweight everyday wraps (The Classic Range), these wraps come in five different sizes and are available in the colors black and nude.
A Post Pregnancy Belly Wrap is something that women from all over the world have been using for centuries to help with their recovery after childbirth. Here are 10 reasons why post pregnancy belly wraps are every new mom's essential recovery accessory:
1. Flattens and firms your tummy
2. Smooth's out lumps and bumps
3. Added support after Caesarian & natural deliveries
4. Provides abdominal & lower back support
5. Accelerates healing in abdominal separation
6. Minimizes water retention and tummy bloating
7. Recommended by physiotherapists, midwives and other health care professionals
8. Promotes good posture
9. Has an extra generous Velcro fastening strip allowing it to shrink as you shrink
10. Restores self confidence & boosts self image
How to enter:
- Leave a comment about which color (black or nude) & style (Plush or Classic) wrap you'd like
- For additional entries, like Vespa & the Ladybird on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, or pin the wraps on Pinterest (new comment for each additional entry, please)
- Giveaway open to US residents only
- Winner will be chosen on Friday, March 8 at 5 pm EST