Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sibling love

This new baby is in high demand among her siblings. They have to take turns waiting in line. She really likes to be held, so it's usually a win-win for everyone.

I get plenty of snuggle time, since I'm mostly in bed still. I feel amazing, but I am making myself take it easy. My mom will be here for another week, so I'm making the most of my full-time babysitter/cook/cleaner/entertainer!

If this baby cooperates, I want to do a newborn photoshoot after lunch. We made placenta prints a few days ago. I also need to get her hand/foot prints soon.





3 comments:

  1. I like seeing Inga with the baby. I love the transformation from baby to big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet siblings. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...