Monday, July 29, 2013

Breastfeeding photos

I am so excited to share the nursing photos I had taken last week! Meg Gregory of m.e.g. photography offered mini-sessions to nursing mothers: a 10 minute session and 5 high-res images for $35. She ended up sending me 10 color images plus B&W copies.

This is the best $35 I have ever spent. Ever.






We took some breaks to play and see what was going on.




Ivy spent a lot of her time *not* nursing. Like this:

I love this picture.


Stay tuned for an interview with the photographer!

If you were wondering, the dress is from zulily. I'm going to do an ombre dip-dye on the dress, since white is way too impractical.

12 comments:

  1. The last one is my favorite too. So typical! Great photos and special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning, Rixa. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! The dress is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the dress! What is the brand? I'm having a hard time finding it on Zulily. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a La Class white v-neck maxi dress. Zulily's inventory changes every day, so it may or may not come up again. I think I paid $17 for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! They show the natural beauty of breastfeeding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the dress runs a bit small; I have a M but it's really snug around the empire waist. And the neck plunges waaaaay low in the front, like to below my bra. You'd need to wear something in the front to fill the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Makes me want to get out what snapshots I have of me breastfeeding my newborn son (3 years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! We are just about to have twins and I'm hoping so much to breastfeed like with my first!
    Nicole Zacharias

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are precious and priceless photos! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Rixa <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...