Friday, August 28, 2020

American ??? day 17

6,617 steps 

Last day of our heat wave! I'm ready to go outside and not feel like I'm walking into a sauna. 

This was one of those days where I'd have a hard time telling you what I did all day. Some of this, some of that, a family walk, a run to the grocery store, a Zoom call...all-around unremarkable. 

Oh, now I remember! I spent 3 hours on hold today sorting out my unemployment benefits. THAT was why my day seemed like a black hole of nothingness. My issue still isn't resolved but I finally got through to someone who passed a message on to someone who might be able to figure it out. 

On tomorrow's to-do list: 
~ removing the rest of the poison ivy 
~ teaching Zari and Dio how to use the lawnmower and trimmer 
~ weeding 
~ setting up a painting/work station in the garage. I have 4 French doors that I restored last year. The bottoms had rotted out, so I hardened everything with Abatron epoxy resin and then filled in the gaps with epoxy wood filler. Now I need to trim the bottoms with a saw, re-glaze the windows, replace a broken window pane, and finally paint everything.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...