Sunday, August 02, 2020

French déconfinement day 84

5,497 steps

I didn't walk much, but I worked and sweated a lot! I spent a few hours scraping off poorly painted window sashes with a razor blade. Why can't people just paint a straight line in the first place and avoid painting all over the glass?

We finished the last season of "Anne With an E." What to watch next? It's been fun having a show to watch together as a family. I'd love your recommendations (Netflix). It's also great motivation for getting kids to help with various projects.

Eric baked 3 fish that he caught a few days ago. Since the oven was on, I decided to bake chocolate mint cookies. Probably a bad idea on both of our parts. It's still too hot in here!

I taught Ivy how to play the right hand of "Lightly Row." We were sitting in a place where we couldn't make noise, so we improvised with a paper "keyboard."


One of the kids--not sure which one--filmed Dio while he was practicing piano. They used a strange setting that made a highly pixellated video. But it was fun to catch him in action!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...