Sunday, March 14, 2021

French renovations Day 83: Walk and château

12,046 steps

Eric and I went on a lovely walk this morning to La Reserve and Coco Beach. We wandered around some of the back neighborhoods and got ourselves stuck in a gated community when the gate locked behind us! Fortunately some kids came on scooters a few minutes later and their dad opened the gate for them.

This was the first day that I felt *hot* outside. It was 64 F / 18 C. But with the sun and a vigorous walk, I was wishing I'd worn shorts and sandals! So to celebrate, I put on a sleeveless sundress when we went out again in the afternoon.

We all went to the château for afternoon exercise: soccer, scootering, or plain old running around. I read a bit more of Barack Obama's memoir. It's slow going now that I'm in the middle of the book and mired in the details of his presidency.

We had a 2-hour zoom meeting this evening with our grant committee. We made great progress and I think we'll be ready to submit the first application in about 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...