Tuesday, March 23, 2021

French renovations, Day 92: Running and taxes

7,243 steps

A remarkably sedentary day, considering I went running in the morning. But the rest of the day I did taxes. Ugh. I am not anywhere near being done. I spent massive amounts of time on hold, trying to connect to various accounts.


Every year at tax time I tell myself, "I'm going to keep all of my accounts updated once a month and then I won't have to go through all of this again." And every year I *don't* end up doing that and I have to add everything up all at once.

Honestly that was my entire day. Well, I cooked dinner and ate food at some point. But nothing else. I am forcing myself off the computer and I will do...something? I don't even have anything to read. What am I going to do? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...