Wednesday, May 12, 2021

French apartment renovations, Day 142: Soccer, sun, and wind

14,535 steps

I baked bread this morning, then went for a run when the last batch was in the oven. It was super windy and I felt slower than usual. I did breech-related things the rest of the morning.

And the rest of the day sped by, as Wednesdays usually do: soccer, grocery shopping at Aldi on the way home, mid-afternoon lunch (for me), prepping dinner (I forgot that I cooked yesterday as well...so Eric gets 2 days in a row). We let the kids stay up late to watch the first half of the Champion's League semifinals.

Eric and I went on a walk before curfew. Whitecaps all the way to the horizon, gusts of wind almost enough to knock a person over if they weren't being careful, and brilliant sun. Great day for a walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...