Friday, August 05, 2022

A wheelbarrow full of weeds

I enlisted all 3 children to help me weed the flower beds this morning. It was sticky, hot, and insect-ridden. Dio eventually got so fed up with the bugs that he went inside for some alternate chores (vacuuming). I called it a day after we had filled a wheelbarrow to overflowing.


I spent a long time on old with various agencies and companies: Paypal, my bank, several NC governmental departments. While I was on hold listening to awful music, I caught up on finances and took care of other life paperwork. What a glamorous life I live.

I've decided to treat myself to a proper office space (in the corner of my bedroom), complete with a treadmill desk. I have to spend a lot of time in front of the computer and I get so antsy having to sit still. This is my solution.

I made a huge bonfire with deadfall we've collected. It was too hot of a day to enjoy a fire, though, even after the sun set. Maybe in a few weeks...

Eric and I had time to go on a walk this evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...