Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Budapest training, day 1

Day 1 of 3 is done! Kristine flew in late last night from doing a full day of training in Vienna, then was up about 6 hours later to teach all day today with me & Dr. Bisits.




Today's participants were from Hungary, Italy, and Georgia (the country, not the state!). I'm continually impressed by how well-prepared and engaged our European students are. Unlike our US, NZ, and Australia trainings, which are majority midwives and minority physicians, it's the other way around here. It leads to a different set of questions and perspectives, which is always very interesting.

I'm completely exhuasted and my shoulder hurts...I'm trying to be really gentle and using the other wise, but it still strains the hurt side. I will definitely be visiting a kiné (physical therapist) when I get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...