Thursday, April 11, 2024

Too much pushing!

I injured my shoulder yesterday while pushing out a baby 1 million times (it felt like that, at least!). I can move it a bit today but it's very painful and is making weird noises.

While Kristine was teaching her Master Class, I took a trip on foot to a local home improvement store, Bauhaus. I needed to buy her a replacement ratchet & strap. I got all prepared to explain what I needeed in German, and also to explain that I didn't speak German because I was American and living in France. I even practiced a bit on the way there!

I found the store, found the ratchet, went to the checkout, and only needed to say "Hello" and "thank you" and "goodbye." So much for all of my preparations!

I spent the rest of the day sitting on the sofa...doing taxes! Yes, I am in Berlin and and didn't see anything of Berlin except the hospital and the home improvement store. That is my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...