Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Inga and I got home at 10:30 pm from her soccer practice. I hadn't seen Dio or Ivy all day since they left for school! Ivy was already in bed by time I got home.

Dinner was homemade hamburgers in sourdough buns (I baked a big batch the other day and had lots on hand), edamame, and apple crumble. I had to leave before the crumble was done, and my fasting period had started by time I get back...so I have to wait until Friday to eat it!

Eric went to Dio's home game, which they won 8-0.

I went to get our Tesla's tires aligned, having phone ahead to be sure the place worked on Teslas. No problem, they said. So I brought the car in, waited about 10 minutes, and they came back out: "Sorry, we don't have the right equipment to work on Teslas." Now I have to get it done at the Tesla dealer about an hour away, which means waiting 3-4 weeks for an appointment and paying more than twice the normal fee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...