Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Victory!

Ivy and Inga had a middle school soccer game and came back elated. They won 3-2 with Inga scoring all 3 goals. They were tied 2-2 until the last few minutes. Eric said it was of the most exciting games he's ever been to. Ivy said, "I think my stress is going to get passed down to my descendents!"

My day was a bit less exciting. I'm still feeling a bit off, just a touch, so I didn't exercise at the university. Lots of work but the sitting down kind.

Zari was feeling feverish this evening. She went to bed early.

We installed the dishwasher this afternoon and have run it twice already. I very much appreciate dishwashers. Since I had the electrical toolbox out, I decided to tape over all the annoying LED indicators on my computer, monitor, and other electronics on my desk. I hate having bright blue LEDs lighting up my bedroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...