Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Walking group was chilly this morning! I was glad that I brought a hat and gloves.

I was hoping to go to a university lunch lecture, but I got a last-minute Zoom call that took precedence. It's ok--there are lots of other campus events that I largely ignore or miss 🙂 And honestly, part of it is just for the free food and the interesting lecture is a side benefit.

No one had soccer practice or games today--a miracle! Ivy and Inga went to the last middle school football game for the season and called us halfway through: "We want to come home--we are too cold!" I made them bring two jackets and gloves and they still couldn't stay warm. Wow. This is coming from Ivy who wears shorts and tshirts much of the winter!

We had time to watch one episode of our show after dinner (Eric: street tacos with ingredients from the local Mexican grocery store). Inga has a field trip tomorrow that leaves early and gets home late. I'm letting her wake herself up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...