Monday, October 14, 2024

Yesterday we had plans to swim at the university pool, but then they got foiled by almost everyone having something else going on that afternoon. I am drawing a blank about what I did in the afternoon! It's like totally gone. We did watch an episode of The Rings of Power at some point.

Ivy had a school choir concert, which I got to attend. Eric was off driving Inga and Dio to their respective soccer practices (Dio has started up with a club team now that school soccer is done).

This week's 36-hr fast is 2/3 done and I'm hungry, but not nearly as hungry as I would expect. Weird and nice given that I'm fasting until tomorrow.

I did some filming today (breech-related videos). It's amazing how making maybe 10 minutes of finished videos takes well over a day. I had to set up my studio, get everything exactly as it was 2 years ago (these videos are various updates so they're getting inserted into longer existing videos). I'm still editing at the end of today and then I have to do captions and then get them translated and then produce the videos in 4 other languages. Probably several days of work for 10 minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...