I'm attaching this large embroidered applique with invisible thread. I discovered that it's so much easier to do outdoors--I can actually see the thread when the sunlight hits it!
It was the big annual music and food festival across the street. We love soaking up the atmosphere.
Dio took the SAT this morning. We were out the door by 7 am. He said it went ok. We had to get his fingerprints done again (the last time, his first and last names were switched). While I was waiting for Dio, I went to the Habitat Restore (donated home supplies, some used and some new) and found a light fixture and two motion detectors for the carriage house. Then I went to a big antique/consignment store next door until it was time to pick him up.
On the drive home we talked about what he wants to study at university, what he wants to do with his life, his goals for job/career, etc.
Inga had a game this afternoon. The weather was amazing--sunny but not too hot. Her team didn't play very well especially in the first half. Inga scored the only 2 goals in the second half, plus another beautiful header that was not counted for some reason. They ultimately lost 2-5 but at least Inga got some good action in. Eric was so frustrated! He totally stresses himself out when he watches soccer games. Honestly, it's better if I don't sit by him because then it stresses me out.
After soccer, we relaxed and then some of our friends stopped by to pick up extra cherry tomatoes. Inga and Dio ended up going over to their house for swimming, dinner, and kitten snuggling until late this evening.

0 comments:
Post a Comment