Thursday, February 12, 2009

Belly shot: 28 weeks pregnant

28.3 weeks from LMP. I've noticed a lot of breast changes over the past few weeks: they're fuller, the areolas are getting darker (which didn't really happen my first pregnancy), and I've been able to express colostrum recently.

I got some very sexy (not!) thigh-high compression hose for the varicose veins that have been popping up all over my legs. My midwife was quite impressed with how extensive they were. Another thing that didn't really happen the first time around. I wish I'd had the compression hose during all of our Christmas road trips. They feel quite good once I wrestle them onto my legs.

7 comments:

  1. Ah, the hose :) I wore them from about the 20 week mark. They are ugl but useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking adorable as always! I can't believe you're 28 weeks already. Time is just flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask, were you able to find a midwife that you were pleased with??
    I knew that you were looking for one but there were some questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i was wondering about the midwife part as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Rixa. I can't believe you are already 28 weeks along. It seems like Jen just barely got to 28 weeks and now she's getting really close to the end. Before the rest of us know it you'll be announcing the birth of your baby. I can't wait to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great belly! Sorry you're dealing with the varicose veins...I'm sure that's no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to hear about the breast changes stuff. I never got around to discussing that on my blog, but it was an interesting thing. Funny how some stuff isnt frequently discussed. Anyhow, you look great and I am sorry you are having such vein troubles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...