- Mom's Tinfoil Hat argued that breastfeeding shouldn't be framed as a benefit, but as the biological norm for feeding babies.
- Alas, A Blog talks about Bottles, Breasts, and Mothering "Choices"
- As the Citizens for Midwifery blog noted, both the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine and the AAP (American Association of Pediatricians) have issued responses to Rosin's article.
- US Food Policy has an in-depth critique of the Rosin article
- Adventures in (Crunchy) Parenting feels that Rosin is a bit to focused on herself
- Mama-Is's cartoon, Unbelievable Hypocrisy!, is probably the first of many on this topic.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hanna Rosin's recent article in The Atlantic, The Case Against Breastfeeding, has drawn a lot of attention, comments, and criticism. Read the original article, then visit the following sites for a host of responses to her article: