Sunday, February 28, 2010

Writing contest deadline extension

Thanks for all the entries I've received so far for the writing contest. Call me a bit selfish, but I love reading your entries and I want more! So, I have decided to extend the deadline to March 31, 2010.

I'd also love to offer more prizes, but I can't do this on my own. I have already donated a $50 gift certificate to Second Womb Slings. If you have a product you'd like to offer for the contest, please email me. I'd be happy to review your product and feature your company in exchange for your donation.

8 comments:

  1. heehee - i'm super excited by the extension! I was hoping to enter but was then rudely interrupted (tongue MAJORLY in cheek) by the birth of our son 9 days ago :) I hope I can come up with something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was just setting down to finish and decided I'd better find out where to send it. And found this! GOod and Bad. I work well under pressure. Hope your having lots of fun reading. (my word verification was: thrill, how right they are!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first reaction upon reading this was BUMMER! I worked so hard to churn that thing out by yesterday! OTOH, now I can stew over it and see if it's ready to turn in. I've written FOUR essays, and finally have one I like, lol. Crazy much? ME?! Nah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever followed any of the reality TV birth shows. We can only watch movies on our TV, so I am definitely not pop culture literate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make hats for children... would that work for a give-away?? shoot me an email if that would work for you... lee-ann@paperraisins.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Did you see that Navelgazing Midwife recommended that anyone interested in birth should read YOUR blog?! Pretty awesome, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I saw that and it was definitely a great compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...