Monday, July 19, 2010

Lamaze/ICEA 50th Anniversary Mega Conference

I'll be speaking at the joint Lamaze/ICEA Future of Birth Conference this fall in Milwaukee. I had a blast attending last year's Lamaze Conference in Orlando. I expect that this one will be just as good, if not better!

I've been browsing through the conference program, trying to decide which sessions to attend. I'm especially intrigued by the presentation on More OB. I am excited for the keynote address about the ii\mpact of birthing practices on breastfeeding. And Wendy Budin's presentation on Historical, Sociocultural, Political and Biomedical Views of the Breast. And lots more!

Any of you coming?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going - and I'm really excited!
    Erin from Ottawa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...