Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas wish list

I'd love to get a female pelvis model and cloth doll to practice & study the cardinal movements. Anyone selling a spare set? What suppliers sell the best cloth dolls?



A good portrait lens with a low aperture setting (1.4 or 1.8). This one would work with my  camera. I like bokeh!
The book Making More Plants



A Yepp Mini bike seat. It mounts on the front of the bike, right on the handlebar stem.


And this GMG Junior bike seat for the back of one of our bikes Too bad it isn't sold in the US! Maybe a Dutch reader could help me buy & ship a used one? They are everywhere in The Netherlands. I'd probably need the adapter too.


The WeeRide Co-Pilot bike trailer looks like fun!

I'd like to watch the documentary Catching Babies.


What's on your wish list? 
.  

3 comments:

  1. I just got a new 35 mm f/1.8 lens today for Christmas (I already had one, but it was stolen.) I seriously love this lens, and it's the one I use 95% of the time.

    I think I would like everything on your list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rixa check marktplaats.nl
    too bad i no longer live there, would've gladly helped you with this project;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I., thanks for that link. I think I'd still need a Dutch person to help me navigate & negotiate the transaction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...