Monday, October 22, 2007

Life with an 11-month old

What does an 11-month old do? Some of her favorite things are blowing spit bubbles and popping them, and making horse lips/blowing raspberries. She started eating solids around 10 months old, and now she gets tastes of what we're eating (except meat & dairy, which I am holding off for a little while).

She's still nursing every 2-3 hours at night and I am going a little crazy. I've tried putting her in her crib, which is near our bed, but she still wakes up just as much. When she wakes up at night, she will only fall asleep again I nurse her. If we cuddle, rock, or bounce her, she just gets mad and wakes herself up all the way. Sigh...yawn...

Here are a few recent videos from our everyday life.

Kicking her miniature soccer ball around the house:


Chasing Zeke and giving him his toys:


Dancing to the Beatles:

5 comments:

  1. Rixa, she is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet her. It seems crazy to think that she'll be one next week. Isn't her birthday on Wednesday? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her giggling might be the cutest thing ever! I hope Zeke likes to be teased, since she is obviously loving playing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaw! she is showing real talent in soccer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she just the cutest?!? I love her outfits, what a well-dressed baby. And Zeke is so well-behaved with her, big dogs are great with babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nearly all of her clothes are thrift/consignment/garage sale finds. Every so often I hit a "gold mine" of stylish clothing. I love little peasant blouses on her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...