Monday, November 16, 2020

American ??? day 97

13,937 steps 

I think I started cleaning and packing too early this year! We've been more or less done for a few days now. Closets are all empty, pictures are off the walls, and we're just waiting to leave. I'm glad we haven't felt rushed or stressed. 

We had a final walk-through with our new renter to show him all of the mechanics: thermostats, furnace filters, water shutoffs, etc. 

I passed along my sourdough starter to a friend. I also dehydrated some starter to bring back with me. This starter began in France last year, traveled across the Atlantic and nearly burst its bottle, and now is going back home. 

We took our covid tests this morning and got our special exemption papers back from the French consulate in the afternoon. 

Tomorrow we'll put the car in the garage and disconnect the battery. 

It's really happening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...