Monday, July 18, 2022

Well, our time on a flying Covid incubator had its consequences: Dio tested positive. I got tested at the same time (antigen) and it was negative. However, our health dept also does a PCR if an antigen test is negative, since apparently they have a high rate of false-negatives.

We're both feeling slightly improved today. I still had to take it easy, though. Our evening walk was a very sedate and short ramble. Eric laughed at how slowly I was walking. I could have gone faster but it didn't feel so good, with me having a fever and feeling woozy.

I spent hours on the phone trying to sort out a SIM card that we bought. Good news: we finally have one working cell phone!

I unpacked a few more boxes today. Winter hats/scarves/gloves, office supplies, extra school supplies. We've got about 5 or 6 more left.

That's about all the news for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...