Saturday, May 14, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 507: The marriage that about killed me

11,791 steps

I played in a wedding and reception today and barely made it through the end. I had injured my shoulder yesterday (too much mudding!) and optimistically thought it would be better today. No such luck. But I powered through and am now a useless, exhausted heap of jelly lying upon the couch.

Well, this useless heap of jelly had to edit the video...but I knew that if I didn't do it tonight, I would never get to it.




I captured a few of the songs we played inside the chapel before/during the ceremony. I didn't get any of the songs from the reception (among them a medley from the Bridgerton soundtrack!!).

Eric got free tickets to an OGC Nice match tonight, so he brought Ivy and Inga. They get to stay up super late.


Dio went to a birthday party this afternoon, someone from his soccer team.

Ivy played a mini tourament, a "plateau," this morning. Zari had a game and won 2-0 against Frejus.

Inga started arranging seaglass art for her friend's birthday party tomorrow. She's making a red fox and her friend's name. We need to do it in the morning because the party starts right after we get home from church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...