Sunday, May 21, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 685: Big fish

It rained on and off today, but it was mostly so light that I didn't even get wet. I had my usual walk to and from Cimiez in the morning, about 40 minutes each way.

On my way up with Ivy, we passed a municipal police band. On my way home, there was a gathering of people dressed in traditional Niçois clothing at one of the churches. There must be some festival/holiday today.




We had a relaxing afternoon reading, doing homework, listening to music. Eric's was a bit more exciting; he went spearfishing and came home with a very large fish.

I invited one of my friends over along with her two children, just to catch up a bit. It was fun to show off Le Chateau. She was there at the very beginning, helping to carry down hundreds of bags of rubble.

Dinner was 4 fish (a few from 2 days ago) and Tuscan butter gnocchi.

Dio is thinking of buying a watch with his birthday money. He's been going through Vinted and marking his favorites. He's trying to stay within his 20 Euro budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...