Friday, March 22, 2024

I went grocery shopping, the first time doing a big trip myself since my parents arrived in early January! We were really spoiled.

The girls and Eric all had soccer this evening, and then Eric went to play with his team. He'll be gone until close to midight. The rest of us watched more Doctor Who.

Eric and I went out for lunch with our guest, his former student, who is staying in Le Chateau. We tried a new restaurant called Peixes and it was amazing! I'll definitely go back there again. I had the 20 Euros 3-course menu:
- Tartare de Thon avec Wakame, Mayonnaise Wasabi, Tobiko, Petits Pois Wasabi, Chips de riz
- Espuma de Topinambour, Beurre Noisette, Menthe, Sauce Yakitori, Chips Topinambour
- Glace Coco, Granny Smith, Grenade, Crumble Noisette, Gel Pomme Verte

I made more progress on my book, getting one chapter finished and making headway well into the next one.

I also hit a wall this afternoon and basically had to lie down and nap. It's rare that I get hit with a wave of fatigue like that.

Up for tomorrow: making chocolate frogs and cupcakes for Ivy's party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...