Friday, March 08, 2024

More rain!

Eric and the 3 youngest kids are watching an OGC Nice game with the Wabash soccer team. They had to bundle up in tons of layers since it's cold and rainy tonight. I might go to a mid-day game when it's sunny. But no thank you for cold, dark, and rainy!

My dad and I installed the backsplashes this morning and it went very well. I was so relieved that I truly had measured everything correctly, down to the last millimeter. We'll let everything cure for 2 days and then we can finally have a finished kitchen.

I went for a walk today and could hardly stay warm, and this was before the rain started.

My parents brought Ivy and Inga to the Grotte du Lazaret, which my parents had never visited. They all had a great time.

I have a friend and her daughter arriving tomorrow--so excited! I think we'll have Zari sleep down in Le Chateau on one of the daybeds and put my guests in Zari's room.

It's a big soccer day tomorrow. I'm driving someone in one direction, my parents are taking another person on the tram, Eric is off in Moncao with the Wabash soccer team as they play a friendly match with AS Moncao, probably their U18 team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...