Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Well, we're back on our own now! My parents left at 4:30 am and are well on their way home at this point.

We have guests coming tomorrow--a former student of Eric's and his wife. I'll have to put the door decoration and other small tasks on hold for a few days.

Inga had her x-ray and ultrasound appointment today for her shoulder. The doctor at the imaging office suspected a hairline fracture on the top of her femur, so he sent her for a consult with a pediatric orthopedic surgeon to be sure. That necessitated going through the ER of the children's hospital in order to see someone. Not a big deal here. I wouldn't do that in the US unless my child were on the point of death because of the cost!

Fortunately, Inga does not have a fracture! Whew. She may even be able to play soccer this weekend if her shoulder feels good enough. I had a meeting in the late afternoon so Eric got to take Inga to the hospital. It was Inga's first time ever in a hospital in her entire life!

Inga has a babysitting job tomorrow night, her first "official" one. She's been asking me for little lessons and tips. I think she'll do just fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...