Here's the new dress I made from the pattern:
If you'd like to make this dress yourself, I turned the pattern into a PDF file: 2-3T Sleeveless Dress Pattern. Follow the tutorial below for sewing instructions.
Sleeveless Dress Tutorial
* Please note that all pattern pieces show actual stitching lines, NOT seam allowances. Be sure to add seam allowances before cutting out fabric. (I like 3/8" or 1/2" for small children's clothing.)
- Cut out fabric as indicated on pattern, remembering to add seam allowances (except on center fold lines, bottom facing [blue line], and ruffle pieces).
- With right sides together, join shoulder seams on front & back body pieces. Do the same for front & back facing.
- Serge, pink, or zig-zag long the bottom of the facing (blue line on pattern).
- With right sides together, join body and facing at neck and arm holes, leaving side seams open. Clip the inner curves, turn right side out, and press.
- With right sides together, join side seams. Serge/pink raw edges and press to one side.
- On the side seams, stitch in the ditch to anchor the facing pieces down.
- Serge center back edges on each back body piece.
- Sew back seam on the bottom, leaving the zipper area unstitched. Serge/pink raw edges and press to one side.
- Join ruffle pieces into one long loop, fold in half and press. Gather and stitch onto bottom edge of dress. Serge or zigzag.
- Apply zipper.
- You're done!