Friday, June 03, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 527: A day with Sophie and Ivory and a rainy day in Paris

5,851 steps

I spent much of the day talking about and demonstrating breech birth with a midwife from Spain. I think she was the most prepared student I've ever taught!

The day started off rainy but ended with sun, so Eric, Ivy, and I went for a quick swim after school.

Zari is having a great time in Paris. Today she did a open-air bus tour (in the rain!), a walking tour, took pictures near the Eiffel Tower, visited Sainte Chapelle, got as close to Notre Dame as she could, tried to see the Opera Garnier, saw the Arc de Triomphe, and ate way too much delicious food and chocolate.









My sister tried to take her clothes shopping, makeup shopping, perfume shopping, all the 15-year-old-teenage-girl things shopping. It did not work. I laughed when I heard that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...