Thursday, October 20, 2022

Bread, bags, cloaks, and fires

I think it's safe to say I'm much better, given how much energy I had in comparison to the past week. I baked 4 batches of sourdough bread this morning, made a cloak for Dolly, helped Inga craft a bag for Dolly, even walked a little on my treadmill desk, and made a bonfire this evening with Zari and Dio.



I love Inga's idea for the bag: she found a plastic chewing gum container, spraypainted it bronze (with some help from me), and found an old length of chain in one of my craft boxes. We heated up an awl to poke holes through the sides, put the chain through, and attached large jump rings in the inside to hold the chain in place.

Then Ivy and Dio both asked me to make cloaks for their stuffed toys and I said one was enough for today!

Eric's parents left early this morning before any of us were awake. We'll see them again next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...