Saturday, October 15, 2022

Getting better...and Eric is back!

I went to bed with a very high fever and sore throat. I don't sleep well when I'm sick, which is the opposite of Eric. He just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. But I did stay in bed, sleeping on and off, until 11 am! That's unheard of for me.

I took a 2nd Covid test today, swabbing my throat, cheeks, and nostrils. Still negative.

I'm feeling better than yesterday, although still weak and woozy. I picked Eric up at the airport in the afternoon and have been taking it easy since he got back. His brother, who restores bikes in his free time (https://www.youtube.com/c/oldshovel), gave him a "new" old bike, which is amazing. And in return, Eric gave him an "old" old bike--one that he bought used way back during our student days--that his brother will restore.

Zari has been talking about selling her hair--she has at least 38" that she could cut off and still have enough for a short ponytail. But when I went to put up an ad, she balked. I told her it was okay--whenever she wanted, no pressure.

This next week is fall break for the kids, plus Eric's parents are coming to visit. Fun times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...