Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Rain & sun

10,610 steps

I drove Ivy to school--it was still raining and we don't have full-body rain gear for biking. The weather cleared up mid-day and we had gorgeous sunshine by afternoon. I enjoyed our walk home together. When we're running there or biking home, it's harder to have a conversation.

I cut Dio's hair today. I'm glad he trusts me to do it.

The household is coming down with what I have, everyone but Zari. For the rest, it's been milder but enough that Eric is napping involuntarily and the kids are complaining about feeling tired and weak and a bit nauseated.

I had a good work day, mostly preparing my Powerpoint presentations for two upcoming conferences (the CNMA conference on Nov 6 and the Midwifery Wisdom Experience on Nov 12).

Here's a sneak preview of my new book! (NZ edition)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...