Sunday, October 16, 2022

Speaking Discord with Dio

I signed up for a discord account (due to wanting to follow some birth groups there). Dio is THRILLED. He got me all set up, added himself and Inga as my friends, advised me on changing my profile picture, and then started messaging me.

I have learned the following from Dio:
- abbreviate whenever possible
- always put a line break between every sentence and maybe every phrase
- say "bruh" a lot
- my teenage son loves to talk to me on Discord, so now I look forward to many conversations involving many lols, bruhs, and abbreviations

Now when it's bedtime, I can just message him something like this:

hey bruh
its time 2 slp
rn
4 rl

I'm feeling improved from yesterday. Still fatigued but not really sick anymore. I wanted to keep sleeping in again this morning--so unlike myself!

I caught up on two more episodes of Arcane. One more to go! It's so well made, and the kids love it just as much the second time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...