Saturday, April 11, 2020

French quarantine day 23

17,123 steps

This week I went running 3 times! Much improved from the previous few weeks. I've convinced Zari to do running and weightlifting with me.

I had a hankering for tian tonight (French comfort food). It's very easy: thinly slice tomatoes, onions, zucchini, & eggplant and layer in a dish. Add salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence. Pour a generous amount of olive oil and bake until everything is nice and soft.


The kids devoured it and took extra helpings, saying "Mmm, mama, this is SO GOOD!" Then we ate lemon cheesecake for dessert (not-French comfort food...but delicious).

I found these very bizarre videos on Eric's phone. I think Dio has been watching too much Jim Carrey???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...