Saturday, April 18, 2020

French quarantine day 30

13,003 steps

So I bought about 6 yards of Indonesian batik fabric online. I need to do something with my hands...and making masks is the solution! I have time and children who would love to help cut and sew.

I'll make as many masks as I can and give them away to anyone local who needs them. I can't wait until the fabric arrives!

We've been watching videos of renovating old French apartments and houses. The materials and construction methods over here are so different from what we're used to in the States. We've done one renovation in France but it was fairly minor compared to what we're planning on doing in the communist apartment.

Eric asked me what I wanted for my birthday tomorrow...and the more I think about it, the more I want a jackhammer (marteau burineur). And scaffolding: the ceilings downstairs are 15' (4.5 m) high!

Speaking of birthdays, I made myself a cake. Eric said, "I could make you a cake, but yours would probably taste better." He is right. We'll do the frosting tomorrow.



Lot de 5 coupons de tissu Batik Fat Quarter 100% coton pour matelassage artisanal BS-FAH-FPJ-0131

Bali Batiks Tissu 100% coton pour patchwork et patchwork 5 couleurs (BS-FAH-CO-0159- COL 1), BS-FAH-CO-0159/1, HALF METRE



Batik BS-FAH-FPJ0130 Lot de 5 paquets de tissus pour loisirs créatifs 100% coton - COL 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...